How I started my paranormal journey.

I would sit up late at night watching those old black and white horror shows. Then I was brave enough to move onto colour.
I was always interested in ghost stories, old legends and stories from our past.

Then my nan told me a story that would put me on my journey into the paranormal
It was about a headless man that walked a country lane next to my nan's childhood home. In fact, she had seen him herself.
I had always remembered the story and a few years ago, I found, quite by chance, a newspaper cutting about a murder in the area my nan lived. I researched my nan's story and found out the true facts.

I realised that I enjoyed researching as much as an investigation.
With this in mind, every area I visit, I research and you will be surprised what information can be found.
So thanks to my nan, I lead an exciting life as a paranormal investigater.

I would like to point out that I do take this very seiously.
I am out to prove, one way or the other, IS THERE ANOTHER LIFE WHEN WE PASS or is it just our imagination.

Tuesday 2 March 2010

The Boot and Slipper, Wettenhall


The Boot and Slipper 26th November 2006
Wettenhall, Nr Winsford
Cheshire


GROUP ... PARANORMALRESEARCH UK



Our second investigation here started off as just me, Phil and Kath calling in to talk about our findings from the week before.

As we were talking to Trudy, we all heard the cellar door bang. Trudy told us that this was not the first time since our last visit, this had happened. She also told us that knocking sounds had been heard all week.






Kath, Trudy and myself went into the cellar (which is more a store room) for quite some time. As we were asking out, we heard shuffling noices and we all felt that we were not alone.

I took a series of photo's.
This photo was the only one with anything on. If this is dust, why had nothing showed up on my other photo's.







We left after a few hours knowing we would return soon. Something was happening here.

No comments:

Post a Comment