How I started my paranormal journey.

I would sit up late at night watching those old black and white horror shows. Then I was brave enough to move onto colour.
I was always interested in ghost stories, old legends and stories from our past.

Then my nan told me a story that would put me on my journey into the paranormal
It was about a headless man that walked a country lane next to my nan's childhood home. In fact, she had seen him herself.
I had always remembered the story and a few years ago, I found, quite by chance, a newspaper cutting about a murder in the area my nan lived. I researched my nan's story and found out the true facts.

I realised that I enjoyed researching as much as an investigation.
With this in mind, every area I visit, I research and you will be surprised what information can be found.
So thanks to my nan, I lead an exciting life as a paranormal investigater.

I would like to point out that I do take this very seiously.
I am out to prove, one way or the other, IS THERE ANOTHER LIFE WHEN WE PASS or is it just our imagination.

Tuesday 2 March 2010

DENBIGH HOSPITAL


DENBIGH HOSPITAL
DENBIGH
NORTH WALES


11th May 2008


GROUP ... PARANORMALRESEARCH UK



For history and paranormal activity - go to Denbigh Hospital 2nd August 2007


INVESTIGATION

Phil and I arrived about 9pm and I showed Phil around the site. We stood outside the chapel asking out but nothing happened.








We walked to the Morgue. We talked about the area and how small this morgue is. We were asking out and taking photo's. But again nothing happened.







We walked towards the main building about 10.30pm.








As we were walking around, I noticed that more damaged had been done by some people who dont care about the building and the history associated with it. What a shame to let such a beatiful building rot like this.






About mid night, we were walking along this corridor. We both felt as though someone was watching us. We both heard strange noices and we both saw a tall black shadow coming towards us. We were asking out and I took photo's but we caught no evidence.






We left just after 1.30am



This area proved again to be very interesting. Although the only thing to happen to us was the tall shadow, we both felt we were being watched and that this shadow was coming towards us.
I have been doing investigations like this for quite a while and I am use to walking around buildings at night. I know the difference between shadows made by car lights etc and this shadow was not made by anything outside, anyway we are too far away from the road for this to matter.
So what was it?












No comments:

Post a Comment