How I started my paranormal journey.

I would sit up late at night watching those old black and white horror shows. Then I was brave enough to move onto colour.
I was always interested in ghost stories, old legends and stories from our past.

Then my nan told me a story that would put me on my journey into the paranormal
It was about a headless man that walked a country lane next to my nan's childhood home. In fact, she had seen him herself.
I had always remembered the story and a few years ago, I found, quite by chance, a newspaper cutting about a murder in the area my nan lived. I researched my nan's story and found out the true facts.

I realised that I enjoyed researching as much as an investigation.
With this in mind, every area I visit, I research and you will be surprised what information can be found.
So thanks to my nan, I lead an exciting life as a paranormal investigater.

I would like to point out that I do take this very seiously.
I am out to prove, one way or the other, IS THERE ANOTHER LIFE WHEN WE PASS or is it just our imagination.

Tuesday 2 March 2010

THE BOOT AND SLIPPER


The Boot and Slipper 10th Febuary 2007
Wettenhall
Nr Winsford, Cheshire


GROUP ... PARANORMALRESEARCH UK


This is our third investigation here for myself, Kath and Phil. Since Christmas time, Trudy said that she had seen Ray a couple of times. And a customer had seen a male figure wearing a blue waistcoat. Why did figures appear when we were not there?

We had a quick walkround and caught a few orbs. Then we set up for a sceance in the extension. Apart from Trudy feeling cold on her right side, nothing happened.

About 1am, we moved the sceance into the small diningroom. This proved more interesting. A couple of people started getting cold. According to the board, Tom Oakes, Ray and another man and woman came through but we couldnt get the other male and female names. Personnel readings came through for two people at the table but some of the details were wrong, so we thought that someone was messing about.


At this point, me and Kath deceided to go and sit in the extension for a while. There was movement under the stairs and Kath saw two small lights.









We returned to the sceance and Kath asked if they could effect the EMF reader(which had been quiet all night). The EMF straight away started flashing red. Mixed messages and wrong spellings were coming through on the board and no one could understand the messages, so we called it a night.



It had been a real mixture of an evening. Parts of the sceance had been promising. But most of the night had been very disappointing. I had hoped for more.
There is a new landlord here now but I hope that one day we could return for another investigation.

No comments:

Post a Comment