How I started my paranormal journey.

I would sit up late at night watching those old black and white horror shows. Then I was brave enough to move onto colour.
I was always interested in ghost stories, old legends and stories from our past.

Then my nan told me a story that would put me on my journey into the paranormal
It was about a headless man that walked a country lane next to my nan's childhood home. In fact, she had seen him herself.
I had always remembered the story and a few years ago, I found, quite by chance, a newspaper cutting about a murder in the area my nan lived. I researched my nan's story and found out the true facts.

I realised that I enjoyed researching as much as an investigation.
With this in mind, every area I visit, I research and you will be surprised what information can be found.
So thanks to my nan, I lead an exciting life as a paranormal investigater.

I would like to point out that I do take this very seiously.
I am out to prove, one way or the other, IS THERE ANOTHER LIFE WHEN WE PASS or is it just our imagination.

Saturday 6 March 2010

Calveley Airforce Base



Calveley Airforce Base
Calveley, Nr Nantwich
Cheshire


GROUP ... Spectre Analysis














This airfield was built in 1942 and opened on the 14th March. It closed in October 1946. This was a training station and the local airfield to support Liverpool, Manchester and Cheshire during World War 2. There used to be three runways which are now demolised, two hangers and a Watch Tower.







HISTORY DATES
14th MARCH 1942 ... RLG for Tern Hill with No 5 (pilot) Advanced Flying Unit with Miles Masters were based here.

MAY 1943 - 1st FEB 1944 ... No 17 AFU moved here from Watton and Bodney Squdran disbanded here.

31st JAN 1944 - 21st JUNE 1945 ... No 11 AFU moved here with Oxfords from Shawbury. Later equipped with Masters, Ansons, Harvards and Hurricans. The squadran was then disbanded here.

21st JUNE 1945 - OCTOBER 1945 ... Station became 5 ACHU, Aircrew Holding Unit.

22nd OCTOBER - MAY 1946 ... 22 Service Flying Training School formed here with Harvards. It then moved to Ouston.










PARANORMAL ACTIVITY

... Airmen have been seen walking around the base.
... The sound of a Bomber aircraft has been heard when the sky has been clear.










Kath and I went for a walk around this airfield.

There has been so much of the airforce base destroyed but as you walk round your imagination takes over and you can easily picture people abot their day to day jobs.

As we walked round, we were asking out loud and conducting EVP experiments. My imagination did take over and I did get the feeling that I was being watched.

We did not catch anything and after a couple of hours we deceided to finish.

This is a great location but not with easy access, so an overnight investigation is nearly impossible, which is such a shame but you are now unable to reach this area without going on private land and most of the land has been demolished.




Some people have looked at this photo and said they could see a figure standing at the window.
See what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment