How I started my paranormal journey.

I would sit up late at night watching those old black and white horror shows. Then I was brave enough to move onto colour.
I was always interested in ghost stories, old legends and stories from our past.

Then my nan told me a story that would put me on my journey into the paranormal
It was about a headless man that walked a country lane next to my nan's childhood home. In fact, she had seen him herself.
I had always remembered the story and a few years ago, I found, quite by chance, a newspaper cutting about a murder in the area my nan lived. I researched my nan's story and found out the true facts.

I realised that I enjoyed researching as much as an investigation.
With this in mind, every area I visit, I research and you will be surprised what information can be found.
So thanks to my nan, I lead an exciting life as a paranormal investigater.

I would like to point out that I do take this very seiously.
I am out to prove, one way or the other, IS THERE ANOTHER LIFE WHEN WE PASS or is it just our imagination.

Tuesday 2 March 2010

OFFICE IN CREWE


Breeden House 12th January 2007
Edleston Road/Oak Street
Crewe, Cheshire



GROUP ... PARANORMALRESEARCH UK


Phil, myself and two other members attended this investigation.

This area was once Oak Tree Farm. The farm ran its own steeple chase once a year. The course ran all the way down to the River Waldron alongside a woodland. It must have been so picturesque. This all changed with the new Chester railway line. The end of the woodland park and racecourse came in 1868.

The farm became a pub. It was crewe's first theatre and it had its own bowling green. Oak Tree Inn (as it was now known) became the Pioneers Club during 1911-1962.

The building was knocked down after 1960 and a new building has been built and is now an office block.

People associated with this area.....
W.G.Steward - owner of Oak Tree Farm in 1873
John Pointon - landlord of Oak Tree Inn
Frank Middleton - original owner of Breeton House and responable for the alterations. He died
in his office in 1970.
Alan Pleasey - he had offices on the 2nd floor.
John Flatley - he died in 1968 at the age of 42, of a heart attack in one of the shops below.
Jim Armstrong - known as Big Jim. He was a big jolly man and the Pionerrs concert secartary
during the 1950's
Bill and Clara Nield - they were the stewards of the Pioneers from 1952 - 1960
Derek Ross - he was an American who died in 2000 of cancer. He had offices on the top floor.


PARANORMAL ACTIVITY

A man is seen by the lift on floor two.

Doors open and close.

Cold spots on floor two.

Feeling of being watched.

Internal telephones ring when no one has used them.


INVESTIGATION

We started our investigation at 10pm and we started on the 1st floor. After we had been asking out for a short time we were getting tapping sounds and a cold spot.


We made our way to the second floor. The middle office had an uneasy feeling. It was Alan Pleasey's office. When I walked to the centre of this room, my camera showed no battery but as I walked away, my camera was ok again. We were also picking up cold spots in this room.




As we left this room, we stayed in the corridor for a while. As we were asking out, the area felt horrible and an instance feeling of being watched.









It was now a little after 11pm and we made our way to an adjoining building. We saw a small light in front of us and again trouble with our camera's draining out of battery. One of our team felt as though their throat was being pressed hard by unseen hands.












By 12.30am, we decieded to go back into the main office building and to the 2nd floor. We were asking out and straight in front of me, the fire door opened and closed. We also heard 4 bangs, as if someone was kicking a ball against the wall.

We finished at 3am. I think this building had more surprises for us because I really felt as though we were being watched and I think this evening was a little taster into something bigger.

I felt so certain about this, that we were able to arrange a second visit the following night.

No comments:

Post a Comment